Code Of Ethics
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, game officials, and administrators. at all times.
- I will place the emotional and physical well being of all players ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will support the coaches, officials, and administrators working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will remember that the game is for the players, not for the adults.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, game officials, administrators, and fans with respect.
- I will always be positive.
- I will always allow the coach to be the only coach.
- I will not get into arguments with the opposing team's parents, players, or coaches.
- I will not come onto the field for any reason during the game.
- I will not criticize game officials.
- Alcohol, illegal drugs and unauthorized prescription drugs shall not be possessed, consumed or distributed before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex.
- I will refrain from any activity or conduct that may be detrimental or reflect adversely upon South Orlando Soccer Club, its members or its program