Here at South Orlando Soccer, we encourage all players to continue to improve their skills during the off-season. This can be done by attending camps, individual training sessions, fitness and strength and agility classes and just keeping your feet on a ball as much as possible!
Below are some of the local area camps and training classes that we know of. SOSC does not endorse or promote one camp or organization over another. We only provide this information to you as a resource for your own investigation.
Please contact the individual organizations directly for more information.
Current Camps and Training Sessions
Summer Soccer Skillz Camp
Take advantage of the special prices and let your child get
ahead. Register early and save on the Registration fee of $25.00
Speed, Agility and Quickness Training
Ages: 4- 18
Boys and Girls
Contact us for discounts for SOSC members
Tel # 407 - 406 - 4257
Coerver Coaching Skills Camps
· Mighty Mites Camp (4-6 year olds only) – For more info Click Here
· Recreational/Developmental Player Skills Camp – For more info Click Here
· Advanced Skills Camp – For more info Click Here
Coerver Coaching FL
Here are some more information about Coerver Coaching. We are known as the No.1 skills teaching method in the world, and we separated all the skills that we teach in couple groups:
1) Ball Mastery-it is used to get players comfortable with the ball and be able to control the ball in direction they desire.
2) 180 degree turns-skills that players use to change direction. Here is an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILsCOnAvVYw&list=UUcxxB5iING2mKWKW0nKkk0g&index=7&feature=plcp
3) 90 degree moves(used to beat an opponent) here is one example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5XyociRWRs&feature=autoplay&list=UUcxxB5iING2mKWKW0nKkk0g&lf=plcp&playnext=2
4) Stop and starts (used to fake turns and keep going in the same direction as started) here is one example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmqGUa5Dvk&feature=related
Other Summer Camps
Orlando City Soccer
UCF - (Men's)
UCF - (Women's)